Adaptive enterprise applications
Accelerate from a clean core with a smart integration layer.
Zero limits, total peace of mind.
Changes are dominating the world – there’s no doubt about that. This means that it’s essential to react quickly and effectively in your market. But is your system robust and flexible enough to do this? Conclusion advises and supports you in the transition to a new standard ERP: from the discovery scan right through to implementation and adoption.
The faster the pace of development, the faster your ERP landscape ages. Customization of your core also reduces your system agility. A standard (cloud) ERP system based on best business practices provides a new foundation and a critical core, enabling flexible interfacing with innovative solutions and Low ode development tools. Using the ‘5 golden rules’, we look at whether the solution can be achieved in ERP, process changes, or Low Code.
Phased change process
Our consultants will take you through a transparent, phased change process, using a discovery scan to bring your dreams, goals, drivers, and barriers into focus. As part of this discovery scan, we also perform a ‘readiness assessment’ to examine whether your organization is equipped for the change. This is followed by pragmatic advice on the roadmap and project approach – everything to make your organization resilient where it needs to be, and agile where it can. An intelligent application layer increases the user value and recognizability of your system both now and later.
What we do
- We analyse your business-critical processes and perform both a technological and an organizational scan.
- We implement and manage a standard (cloud) ERP system in order to remodel your organization’s basic processes.
- In our advice, we focus strongly on value creation for your company and on user acceptance for all employees.
- We create a roadmap that plots the route of the transition process. We then supervise the change and the adoption of the new system, including the working methods and approaches that go with it.
- We offer a clear, phased implementation plan within reliable budgetary frameworks. If a solution can’t be found in the ERP, we look at how we can adapt employees’ work processes. Another option is a fit-for-purpose solution, which we can build for you.
What’s in it for you?
Where to start?
You can come to us with any question, at any stage, and for any portfolio. All you have to do is ask. We are here to review, launch, implement, and manage your project – regardless of your starting point.
Harness the power of our ecosystem
Partner for business transformation with SAP's Intelligent Enterprise and OutSystems. For long-term relationships with clients.
- Integrated services
- S/4HANA Implementations Conversions
- Hosting, technical support
- Functional support, DevOps
- Licence management
AFAS partner. Supports implementations, takes over partial or complete software management, and carries out optimizations.
- Support for AFAS implementations
- Management of AFAS environments
- Performance of optimizations in AFAS
Adaptive enterprise applications is one of the eight themes that help us to answer your questions about digitalization and transformation.