Technical Application Administrator
32 - 40 uur
Liane van den Toorn
Over deze vacature
Small team, big achievements
Yellowtail Control Solutions B.V. is a Yellowtail-subsidiary and one of the key players in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) industry in the Netherlands. With our Key Control Dashboard-application (KCD) we help organizations to be in control of their most important processes and to minimize organizational risks in a data-driven way. We do that in an easy, understandable, visually attractive manner, fully adjusted to the wishes of the respective organization.
For years we have been very successful with implementing our solution at big organizations, like the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate and the Ministry of Finance. No matter the size of the organization, KCD provides all clients insights to be able to proactively act on their key GRC processes, instead of solving the problems afterwards.
Leave your mark
We are now looking to strengthen our team with an experienced Technical Application Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding KCD’s technical infrastructure and connections with our clients. Next to that, you’ll also help to further improve the quality of our platform. Together with our hosting partner, architect and developers, you make sure the KCD platform is available, secure and performing well.
You will be responsible for the functioning and maintenance of KCD’s technical infrastructure in several environments; on-premise, private and Azure. You spot and resolve bugs in our software platform and are responsible for maintaining the quality of the client configurations. During implementations you are supporting installations, releases and set up secure connections between the client's environment and our servers. Of course you also maintain documentations and are the second line of support for technical support tickets. Obviously you pioneer by working with new technologies to optimize our technical infrastructure.
Jou missen we nog
The starting point
In the role of Technical Application Administrator you get a lot of possibilities, freedom and you design the future. We are confident in you to do what is needed. For that, you need to be in possession of:
- Relevant Bachelor degree and 5+ years of experience as a Technical Application Administrator;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining Windows systems (VM and Azure);
- Experience with configuration management tools;
- Experience in Powershell or other scripting languages;
- Experience with Confluence / Jira is a plus;
- A track-record in network-technology, firewall configurations, storage environments and security;
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET full stack, MS SQL Server and Azure is a plus.
Waardering voor je werk
Give some, get some
Substantive and exciting responsibility’s, clear career opportunities, acknowledgment of your talents and a good work-life balance. Some employers say it, at Key Control Dashboard you can count on it. Also, this job opportunity comes with:
- Good salary;
- Mobility allowance;
- In-house courses and a personal development budget;
- MacBook Pro and phone with subscription;
- Pension scheme and collective insurances;
- Budget for a home-office desk and chair;
- Loads of activities like winter sports, Friday afternoon drinks, FIFA tournaments and a hackathon.