Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Architect
Over deze vacature
Conclusion MBS is looking for talented Technical Architects, eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Due to expansion, this opportunity has arisen. This role will allow you to work with the well known Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform on some of the world’s best projects.
- The Technical Architect will participate in designing the client specific delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform solutions
- Be a champion for technical solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving Conclusion MBS a unique selling point
- Active involvement in ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Identify technical risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
Conclusion does it all just a little differently
Conclusion MBS is part of Conclusion, an organization with 27+ expert companies within one ecosystem. With two thousand colleagues who improve the critical business processes of our clients with technical solutions. Who, from the heart of society, really make a difference. We work together whenever possible and have the right people at the table at the right time. Experts in their field, who complement each other, keep each other sharp and view challenges from different perspectives. That is where our strength lies. Courage and entrepreneurship help us to achieve this. With the occasional firework between us, we achieve the best result.
Jou missen we nog
- Azure DevOps
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management (Operations)
- Dynamics CE family of apps
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Dataverse (Common Data Services)
- System integration within the Dynamics family (Dual Write) or with existing systems
- Software Development Lifecycles, Development Management, Release Management, Data Migrations, Cut-over Planning and early Live Support
- Working in a large scale (international) ERP, CRM and ideally platform implementations
- Relevant education within a computational or business discipline.
Waardering voor je werk
- A fulltime position with a permanent contract (1 month probation period)
- A fun team and personal coaching to stimulate your personal and professional growth
- A career path with growth opportunities
- Access to Tech events and Social events and the opportunity to (co-) organize them yourself
- 28 vacation days (on a fulltime notice)
- Freedom to work hybrid and to plan your own agenda
- A worldwide Business and Social network
- An excellent salary and secondary Benefits
Trek je conclusie en solliciteer
At Conclusion we believe in: People, Characters, and Expertise. Differences among people unite us and create meaningful solutions. We believe in you, in who you are. We are always driven to look beyond someone's background, because we are curious to explore different kinds of talent of one another. And how your talent can make an impact to our organization and our clients.